Project management is the way a team organizes and manages resources that are necessary to complete a project. People that manage projects are known as Project Managers. A project is a piece of work which is not a process or an operation. It has a start, an end, and goals. Our services are planning and scheduling, and QS work.
WE LOVE INTERIORS
Rostrud exerci tation ullamco laboris aliruip commodo conseruat irure dolor reprehen derit voluptate velit esse cillum dolore fugiat nulla pariatur.
- Prepare/Review Project Planning & Scheduling (Tender Plan, Master Plan, Client baseline, internal baseline, Subcontractors plan, recovery& revised plan).
- Prepare/Review General Requirement, Milestones, Shop Drawings Schedule, Material Procurement and Delivery Schedule, Mockup Schedule, Construction Schedule, Snagging and Testing Schedule.
- Prepare/Review Resource Analysis (Manpower forecast / Histograms & Actual Histograms)
- Prepare/Review KPI (Key Performance Index)
- Prepare/Review Productivity rate & Production index Analysis.
- Prepare/Review 15/30 day `look ahead’ program.
- Prepare/Review of Progress reports (Daily , weekly , Monthly & Quarterly)
- Prepare/Review Change order Management & Variation Orders Analysis.
- Prepare/Review Extension of time Claims & Claim of Cost (Forensic Planning & Analysis).
- Subcontractor Co-ordination and Progress Review
Cost Management (Cost Control)
- Create Budget
- Create Budget
- Cost Plan
- Collect cost data
- monitoring and controlling budget
- earned value management (EVM)
- Cash in and Cash out curves
- Budget recovery and revised budget
- Quantity surveying
- Take off Quantities
- Payment Certificate
- Claim of cost
- Break down quantities
- Bill of quantities (BOQ)
- Cost Allocation